Wednesday 26 March 2014

Final Draft of Digipak (Sabrina)

Since my first draft I have added the name of the artist and the same image as I used in the magazine ad. This creates a clear link between the two texts, even though they have different colour schemes, I used pastel colours on the digipak rather than red because I feel it compliments the drawings more. I also feel it links and backs up the prominant ideologies and narrative of my music videos as I have recreated all the 'fashion' looks into fashion drawings.


I've done this to exemplar how the album cover looks against others in a place we normally see them. I think is looks very typical of the genre whilst following and conforming to conventions of album covers. I also printed it off and assembled it too see how it looks as a final product, I think it works really well and all the fashion drawings lined up inside looks really effective next to each other.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment